Are you considering canceling your Adobe subscription? Do you want to know exact steps how to cancel Adobe subscription? In this article, you will learn how to cancel your subscription. Many media-related apps are offered by Adobe, such as Adobe Photoshop, a multimedia app created by Adobe. For Adobe users to enjoy its many benefits, they must create an Adobe account.
Like Microsoft’s 365 programs, Adobe has moved many customers from one-time product purchases to monthly subscriptions, providing continued product updates and cloud storage.
How to Cancel Adobe Subscription with these Easy Steps [2023 Updated]
- 1 How to Cancel Adobe Subscription with these Easy Steps [2023 Updated]
- 1.1 What is Subscription?
- 1.2 Steps to Take Before Cancelling
- 1.3 How to Cancel Adobe Subscription?
- 1.4 How to Cancel Adobe Subscription Online?
- 1.5 How To Cancel Adobe Account Through Customer Service Number 800-585-0774?
- 1.6 How to Cancel Adobe Trial?
- 1.7 What happens when you Cancel Adobe subscription
- 1.8 What You Should Know About Cancelling Your Adobe Subscription?
- 1.9 How to know if it is canceled?
- 1.10 How to cancel Adobe subscription and get a refund?
- 1.11 FAQs
- 1.12 Conclusion
The Adobe Creative Cloud offers a suite of Adobe products, including Photoshop, Lightroom, and Illustrator, as long as you pay monthly. You can cancel your subscription anytime if you don’t want it anymore.
What is Subscription?
If you are unfamiliar with subscription model or want to know more about them, let me explain what they are. Those digital products were sold for a one-time fee back when the internet started impacting our lives, which is why they were called perpetual products. There is no after-sales or very little after-sales support, so you only have to pay once. You can use the software or digital product forever; newer versions were provided as free upgrades.
Adobe and other companies moved to a subscription model where you pay a nominal monthly or annual fee for the software. By doing this, they could earn more revenue while providing free upgrades to all newer upcoming versions and human after-sales support for all their products. Subscription models are similar to how we pay rent for our homes.
In recent years, it has been observed that only some are able to afford such monthly/annual fees because of how much they need them. Keeping this pricing model alive is beneficial to companies, including Adobe.
Steps to Take Before Cancelling
It is mandatory that you are not processing a payment when canceling an Adobe Creative Cloud account. You cannot open a claim if you experience any inconvenience during processing. If you cancel the request before 24 hours have passed, you will have to cancel again within 24 hours.
When waiting for a refund, validate the date since it varies depending on when the account was canceled and what kind of subscription it was enrolled in.
Most plans offer a full refund if you cancel within 14 days of purchase. It is non-refundable after this period, and you may be subject to cancellation fees if you cancel after the initial buy.
How to Cancel Adobe Subscription?
The benefits of having an Adobe subscription are numerous, especially considering all the features it can provide. You can not only choose from a wide selection of programs, like Adobe Photoshop but also acquire some great tools that may be helpful for your projects.
You may no longer enjoy these programs, or Adobe does not offer all the features you need, which may lead you to cancel your Adobe subscription. Here’s how to cancel Adobe subscription.
How to Cancel Adobe Subscription Online?
Follow these simple steps to cancel Adobe Subscription:
- Log into your Adobe account.
- Click on the ‘Plans‘ tab at the top of the page.
- Choose ‘Manage plan‘ for the subscription you wish to cancel.
- Choose ‘Plan & payment‘.
- Then click the ‘Cancel plan‘ button.
- Click ‘Continue‘ after choosing a reason to end your Adobe subscription.
You can cancel your Adobe plan online at https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html.
The Adobe Line provides all the information you need to delete your Adobe account, cancel a free trial, unsubscribe, or cancel a subscription.
How To Cancel Adobe Account Through Customer Service Number 800-585-0774?
- Contact customer service at 800-585-0774. Visit the contact us section on Adobe’s homepage to find the number.
- Choose the language of the cancellation request. In addition to English, many other native languages are available on the customer service number.
- Whenever you contact the official representative, ask them to complete the cancellation process on your behalf.
- You will need to provide details about your Adobe account to the agent. It is necessary to provide a unique ID, name, email address, and many other details about the account.
- You should think twice before canceling your Adobe Subscription, and if you are certain of your decision, ask the agent to confirm it again.
- When the agent deletes your Adobe account, you will receive a confirmation email on your registered ID. Once your Adobe account is deleted, your subscription will automatically cancel.
How to Cancel Adobe Trial?
The Adobe trial offers a great opportunity to try out a service before committing to paying for it if you still need to get the budget for one. You can cancel your free trial before your next billing cycle if you don’t like Adobe’s plan.
You can cancel your Adobe trial by following these steps:
- Log in to your account at https://account.adobe.com/plans.
- Select the plan you want to cancel and select “Manage Plan.”
- Choose to Cancel your plan from the menu. Your payment may still be being processed, or there was a problem if you did not see this option. Check back in 24 hours.
- You must select a reason for your cancellation. Click Continue to choose from the available options.
- Some instructions on your screen will guide the cancellation process. To achieve your goals, follow these steps.
What happens when you Cancel Adobe subscription
Subscriptions canceled within 14 days of purchase should be refunded in full. If that is the case, Adobe will stop any future recurring payments with the next scheduled payment.
The following benefits and features will still apply after canceling:
- All Adobe Creative Cloud membership benefits are still available to you for free. The service includes 2GB of cloud storage and applications such as Creative Cloud Express, Fresco, Premiere Rush, Aero, and Adobe XD.
- When you cancel, you have 90 days to reduce your usage if you are over your 2GB online storage limit. If you do not save a copy of those files on your computer, Adobe will delete those files from your online storage.
- You can cancel your Lightroom subscription anytime, and Adobe will keep your original images for one year. During that one year, you can download your original images using Lightroom. The Export, Publish, Print, Web, and Slideshow features allow you to export your edited photos and access all your photos on your hard drive.
What You Should Know About Cancelling Your Adobe Subscription?
- You will only receive a refund if you cancel Adobe account within 14 days after paying for a plan. Your subscription will continue to work until your current billing cycle ends.
- Adobe subscriptions cannot be frozen if you cancel them; if you cancel them, you make a clean-cut. If you wish, you can reactivate it later.
- Adobe doesn’t delete your account when you cancel a plan. As you will receive less storage, consider keeping or tweaking your plan if you intend to continue using Adobe.
How to know if it is canceled?
Before you can cancel Adobe subscription, it is necessary to understand how to do so. Your Adobe subscription/plan will expire after the date you specify in the cancellation confirmation email you receive from Adobe.
You can also check if the plan is active under the Adobe account associated with your email address at https://account.adobe.com/plans. The cancellation fee might still apply even after you cancel the plan, or you might have another plan on another Adobe account linked to another email address with your credit card on it, so it is very important to keep track of which email contains which plan in an Excel file.
How to cancel Adobe subscription and get a refund?
If you want to cancel Adobe subscription and get a refund, the easiest and most effective way is to cancel the subscription and then contact Adobe customer support to request a refund. As a result of our research, we found that this is the most successful approach, and our interviewees also confirmed this.
Adobe is a very good company, and they typically do not upset their customers by reimbursing them for any remaining usage on the canceled subscription. However, likely, you will not receive a refund if you contact Adobe support first for instructions on canceling Adobe subscriptions and getting refunds while your subscription is active.
How do I cancel my Adobe account subscription?
If you wish to cancel Adobe trial or individual plan (purchased from Adobe), you can do so through your Adobe account page. Go to https://account.adobe.com/plans to sign in. You will need to select the Manage plan to cancel the plan. You can cancel your plan by selecting Cancel. You might also like to learn about How to Cancel Peloton Membership Easily.
Can I cancel Adobe subscription anytime?
It is possible to cancel your subscription anytime by logging into your Adobe Account page or contacting Customer Support*. Your initial order will be refunded fully if you cancel within 14 days. Your payment will not be refunded if you cancel after 14 days, and your service will continue until the end of your contract.
Why there is no option to cancel Adobe subscription?
You may still need help with your payment if you do not see this option. If it has been more than 24 hours, check again. If you wish to cancel, you will need to select a reason. Click Continue after selecting an option.
Why does Adobe charge a cancellation fee?
If I cancel the plan, why am I charged a fee? Purchasing a yearly subscription provides a significant discount. As a result, cancellations before the end of the year are subject to a cancellation fee.
Canceling Adobe subscription will result in you losing access to various programs and services the company offers. There may be a reason for canceling the plan, however. The steps in this article will guide you through cancellation if you decide to do so. It is important to remember that a refund can only be granted if you cancel within 14 days of paying for the subscription. Don’t forget to subscribe Aquila Resources Newsletter and telegram channel to get more information.