Have you decided that you no longer want to continue with HBO Max for any other reason? Here is how to cancel HBO Max Subscription in few simple Steps.
American streaming service HBO Max is a subscription-based service. On this streaming platform, you can watch HBO’s original content and other content from other sources. On HBO Max, you can watch series and movies created by Cartoon Network, Warner Bros., The CW, and more! Streaming services like this are very popular because of their incredibly wide range of content.
However, what if you’ve been subscribed for a while and don’t like the content? Have you watched all the series and movies you wanted to? Another service may be better for you. The monthly Subscription may have gotten too expensive for your budget. These reasons might make you want to cancel your HBO Max subscription.
We’ll show you how to cancel HBO Max with easy and simple instructions. If you want to cancel HBO Max subscription, you have a few options, depending on how you signed up. If you signed up via a web browser, you must use this method when canceling.
How To Cancel HBO Max Subscription [Easy Guide]
- 1 How To Cancel HBO Max Subscription [Easy Guide]
- 1.1 Other Methods To Cancel HBO Max Subscription
- 1.2 FAQs
- 1.3 Conclusion
Here is an easy guide on how to cancel your HBO Max subscription:
- Sign in to your HBO Max account.
- Go to your profile.
- Select Subscription and then choose to Manage Subscriptions.
- Select Cancel subscription.
- Select Continue to cancel.
- Enter a reason for subscription cancellation
- Confirm your choice by selecting Yes, and cancel the Subscription.
Other Methods To Cancel HBO Max Subscription
There are different ways to cancel HBO Max depending on your Subscription. You can cancel HBO Max’s free trial by following these steps.
We have shared the quick steps to cancel the Subscription:
Cancel HBO Max subscription on the Website
One of the easiest ways to cancel HBO is via the website. Here are the steps to cancel HBO Max on the website:
- Visit the HBO Max website.
- Sign in using your HBO Max account credentials.
- Select your profile in the top corner.
- A list of options will appear. Click on Subscription.
- Choose Manage Subscription.
- Select Cancel Subscription.
- Choose a reason for cancellation and select Yes to cancel the Subscription.
- When your Subscription expires, you will receive a confirmation. If needed, you may resume your Subscription.
Cancel HBO Max on the Mobile App
To cancel HBO Max on the mobile application, follow these quick steps:
- Navigate to the HBO Max application on your phone. Sign in to your account (if needed).
- Tap on your profile in the bottom right.
- Select the settings option in the top left corner.
- Choose Subscription from the options.
- Select Manage subscriptions.
- Choose Cancel subscription.
- Confirm your choice by choosing Yes, Cancel Subscription.
- You will receive confirmation of the expiry date. If you change your mind, you can resume the Subscription.
Cancel HBO Max Subscription with Hulu
Here are the simple steps to cancel HBO Max subscription with Hulu:
- Visit Hulu’s official website.
- Log in to your Hulu Plus Live TV account.
- Go to the Subscriptions menu.
- From the Add-ons options, click on Manage Add-ons.
- Choose HBO Max from the subscription list and switch the checkmark to X.
- Choose Review changes
- Confirm to cancel your Subscription.
Also, Read | How to Cancel HelloFresh Subscription Easily [2023 Updated]
Cancel HBO Max with YouTube TV
Follow these easy steps to cancel HBO Max on YouTube TV:
- In the browser, visit the YouTube TV website.
- Login to your YouTube TV account.
- Select your profile and go to the settings menu.
- Select Memberships. Click the checkmark on HBO Max.
- Select Confirm to cancel.
Can I cancel HBO Max subscription after free trial?
If you don’t like HBO Max after your free trial, you can cancel it. Make sure you cancel it in time so you don’t get charged. Even if you cancel before your free trial ends, you can still access the content.
Can I cancel HBO Max at any time?
HBO Max subscriptions can be canceled at any time. Depending on how you subscribe, you can cancel on the website, mobile app, YouTube TV, cable provider, or Hulu Live TV.
Why can’t I delete my HBO Max account?
You can cancel HBO Max by going to the Manage Subscription option. You might have subscribed to HBO Max on another platform if HBO Max doesn’t show up. Your Subscription can only be canceled through the platform you signed up for.
Along with HBO Max, if you are looking to Cancel Discovery Plus Subscription as well then you can follow Steps provided by us to cancel subscription for those Streaming Platform as well.
Our guide shows you how to cancel HBO Max, but we still recommend the streaming platform for great movies and shows.
You can reach customer service if you have any problems. To cancel HBO Max, subscribe to ExpressVPN and connect to a US server if you live in a region that limits HBO Max access.
Don’t forget to subscribe Aquila Resources Newsletter and telegram channel.