If you want to cancel Peloton Membership, you’re in luck because this article contains detailed instructions on how to do so on whatever device you use.
Despite Peloton being a fantastic app for fitness enthusiasts like yourself, sometimes you might need to cancel the subscription – maybe the monthly fee is too much, or you got an injury, etc.
How to Cancel Peloton Membership Easily [Step to Step]
- 1 How to Cancel Peloton Membership Easily [Step to Step]
- 1.1 How to Cancel Peloton Membership in Different Devices
- 1.2 Canceling Peloton Unlimited Membership
- 1.3 FAQs
- 1.4 Conclusion
How to Cancel Peloton Membership in Different Devices
Are you ready to save money by canceling your Peloton membership? Here are the steps to take.
Peloton makes canceling easy. You may have difficulty logging into your Peloton account when canceling your membership. Do you need help remembering your password? Make sure your devices are secure by using a password manager.
We have provided step-by-step instructions to Cancel Peloton Membership. This process can be completed in several ways, depending on your platform.
Here’s how to cancel your Peloton membership on several platforms.
Canceling Peloton App Subscription on Android
Here’s how to cancel Peloton app subscriptions on Android.
- Open the Google Play Store on your device. Confirm that it is the same Google Play Store account you used to subscribe to Peloton.
- Click on your Profile at the top-right of the screen.
- Open the menu (three horizontal lines).
- Tap “Payments and Subscriptions.”
- Click on Subscriptions > Peloton.
- Select “Cancel Subscription.”
Canceling Peloton App Subscription on iOS or iPhone
Here’s how to cancel Peloton app subscriptions for iOS or iPhone users.
- Open your settings.
- Tap on your Profile.
- Click on Subscriptions > Peloton.
- Select “Cancel Subscription. “
Canceling Peloton Subscription on Roku
Here’s how Roku users can cancel their Peloton app subscription.
On your Roku remote, tap the Home button.
Click on the Peloton app once you spot it in your channels.
Tap “*” on your remote to bring out the Channels Menu.
Click “Manage Subscriptions. ”
Select “Cancel Subscription. ”
Click “Done. ”
Canceling Peloton Subscription on Amazon Fire TV
Here’s how Amazon Fire TV users can cancel Peloton Membership.
- Visit http://www.amazon.com and sign in with the Amazon account you used to subscribe to Peloton.
- Tap on “My Account” at the top-right of the screen after login.
- Click “My Android Apps and Devices.”
- Select “My Subscriptions.”
- Tap on the Peloton.
- Click on “Cancel Subscription.”
Canceling Peloton Unlimited Membership
If you have a Peloton bike or treadmill, your subscription is canceled differently from those with the digital app. Here is how to cancel your subscription.
Method #1: On Your Bike or Tread
Here’s how to cancel your Peloton Unlimited membership from your bike or tread.
- Log in to your Peloton account by entering your username and password.
- Click on your profile picture to display your profile details.
- Scroll down and tap on “My Account.”
- Click on “Subscriptions. “
- Tap on “Cancel Subscription.”
- Click “OK” to confirm cancellation.
Method #2: On the Official Peloton Website
The official Peloton website has instructions for canceling your unlimited membership. Peloton’s official website also allows you to cancel your subscription if your bike or treadmill isn’t nearby.
You can access the site by entering members.onepeloton.com into your browser and pressing Enter.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on “Preferences.”
- Click on “Subscriptions.”
- Select “Cancel subscription.”
Canceling Peloton App Subscription Offline
The Peloton app also allows offline cancellation. Follow the steps below.
Dial 1-866-679-9129 to speak with a Peloton agent.
Ask the agent to cancel Peloton Membership subscription.
The agent will ask you some questions to confirm your identity and decision. If you answer them correctly, the agent will cancel Peloton Membership on your behalf.
Will Peloton refund membership?
Returns must be initiated within 30 days of delivery to receive a full refund for the Peloton Product, delivery fee, membership fee, and any accessories purchased at the time of order.
Why was I charged even though I paused my subscription?
When pausing your subscription, you must input how long you want to hold it. Assuming you stopped for two months, you will automatically be charged for the third month. This is regardless of whether you use the account or not.
How long does Peloton membership last?
Memberships with Peloton recur on a monthly basis until they are canceled as per Peloton’s Member Terms. The membership cycle begins at the beginning of the month and allows unlimited access for one month after that.
Canceling the Peloton app subscription is relatively simple regardless of your device, and you can even cancel without internet connectivity. Hopefully, this article guides you through the task at hand seamlessly. Don’t forget to subscribe Aquila Resources Newsletter and telegram channel.