Are you looking for information on how to cancel Tudum subscription? If you’ve decided that the quality of service or value you get from Tudum is no longer worth the cost, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we’ll cover all the steps you need to take to cancel Tudum subscription and any possible refunds you may be entitled to.
Those of you who are huge Netflix fans have probably heard of Tudum. This is a Netflix companion site. You must join Tudum to watch the content on this platform, just like Netflix. Despite this, many things cause users to cancel their Tudum subscriptions. You’ve come to the right place if you want to cancel your subscription plan as well.
How To Cancel Tudum Subscription Easily?
- 1 How To Cancel Tudum Subscription Easily?
- 1.1 What Is Tudum?
- 1.2 What is the Cost Of Tudum Subscription?
- 1.3 How to cancel Tudum subscription?
- 1.4 How To Cancel Tudum Subscription On Website?
- 1.5 How To Cancel Tudum Subscription On Android Devices?
- 1.6 How To Cancel Tudum Subscription On IOS Devices?
- 1.7 How to Cancel Tudum Subscription by Phone or By Email?
- 1.8 Can I cancel the auto-renewal on Tudum?
- 1.9 What is the process for checking the billing date of Tudum?
- 1.10 Can I receive a refund from Tudum?
- 1.11 Common Issues When you Cancel Tudum Subscription
- 1.12 Subscription Cancellation Guide for Some Other OTT Platforms
- 1.13 FAQs
- 1.14 Conclusion
Our goal is to provide information and guidance to you so that you can successfully cancel your Tudum membership, regardless of how you subscribed.
Whether you’re a first-time user or a seasoned subscriber, we’ll guide you through the cancellation process step-by-step.
What Is Tudum?
The Tudum website is a Netflix website dedicated to providing behind-the-scenes and exclusive interviews with the actors of Netflix shows. Tudum can provide you with all the information regarding your upcoming show.
Tudum memberships must be purchased with a credit card. Additionally, there is a one-month free trial available. Therefore, this is for those interested in knowing when the next season of their favorite television show is scheduled to begin.
What is the Cost Of Tudum Subscription?
Tudum offers a $9.9 per month membership plan. Some people find this pricey since Tudum’s content is only worth a little. It has auto-renewal, the same as Netflix.
They automatically renew the subscription at the end of the term. The amount is fixed, so if you want to purchase the Tudum subscription, you must visit Tudum’s website. There, you can purchase this subscription plan.
How to cancel Tudum subscription?
Tudum streaming services can be canceled through the website, Android, or iOS app. You can cancel Tudum subscription like you can Cancel Netflix Subscription by logging into your account and selecting “Cancel Membership” under the “Account” settings.
If you no longer wish to use Tudum or you want to cancel your automatic renewal subscription, there are several ways to do so. Here are some steps you need to follow to terminate your Tudum account.
How To Cancel Tudum Subscription On Website?
Those who have used Tudum exclusively online likely prefer to cancel their subscription using the same method. The following are the steps you need to take.
1. Search for Tudum’s website with your preferred web browsers.
2. Log in to your account on the site.
3. Click on the arrow pointing downwards in the top right corner.
4. You can now click on the “Account” option.
5. On the Manage Subscription page, you will find an option called “Cancel Subscription” under the Billing section.
6. confirm your decision to cancel the subscription, and you’re done.
How To Cancel Tudum Subscription On Android Devices?
To Cancel Tudum Subscription on your Android device, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Install the Google Play Store application on your Android device.
Step 2: Click on the menu icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
Step 3: Go to the “Payments and Subscriptions” section and click “Subscriptions.”
Step 4: Select Tudum from the list of subscriptions in your account.
Step 5: Follow the instructions to cancel the subscription by tapping on “Cancel Subscription“
How To Cancel Tudum Subscription On IOS Devices?
You can Cancel Tudum subscriptions on iPhone or iPad by following these steps:
- Go to the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Tap on your name at the top of the screen.
- Upon opening your Apple ID menu, select the “Subscriptions” option.
- Select Tudum from the list of your existing subscriptions.
- After selecting the “Cancel Subscription” option, you will be prompted to confirm your decision.
How to Cancel Tudum Subscription by Phone or By Email?
You can also cancel your Tudum account by calling +1 888 920 8550. It is important to note that the service has no cancellation email.
Can I cancel the auto-renewal on Tudum?
Are you prone to forgetting things that need to be done? This can cause you a loss, especially if you have subscribed to Tudum and are planning to discontinue it, but you will probably wait until your current subscription period ends.
The auto-renewal option on Tudum must be canceled unless you wish Tudum to renew your plan if you do not require it automatically. What is the best way to accomplish this? The steps to accomplish this are as follows.
- Sign in to your Tudum account by visiting the website.
- Go to the Billing section of your account.
- Select the Subscription tab from here.
- Tap the three vertical dots next to the “Change Plan” button to change the plan.
- Right under the “Auto Renewal” option, you will find an “Off” button.
- Tudum’s subscription will no longer be automatically renewed; you must pay manually if needed.
What is the process for checking the billing date of Tudum?
Tudum plans are billed based on when you subscribed, so you may need to know the upcoming billing date. This can be a severe issue if you plan on unsubscribing after the expiration of your current subscription.
So, do you also want to know your Tudum Billing Date? Tudum allows users to access this information, so if you want to check your upcoming billing date for Tudum, here are the steps you can follow.
- To check your Tudum billing date, first log into your account.
- After clicking on the “Billing” option, you can view a summary of your current subscription plan and your billing history.
- Using this billing history, you can check the date you purchased your subscription on Tudum, and you will be able to determine your respective billing date.
Can I receive a refund from Tudum?
Yes. You can get a refund from Tudum if you wish to cancel your subscription. If you cancel it immediately, you will receive a refund with the original payment method in 8 to 10 days.
Tudum offers a refund policy. The subscription may be canceled if you wish. If you cancel it right away, you will receive a refund in the original form of payment within eight to ten business days.
As a result, you do not have to wait until the end of the month to cancel your subscription. Tudum membership can be canceled at any time if you do not like it.
Common Issues When you Cancel Tudum Subscription
Common issues users may face when they cancel Tudum Subscription include:
Tudum account access
You may need help logging into your account to cancel before Tudum’s billing date. The most common issues are forgotten passwords and difficulties logging in.
You may reset your password or contact Tudum customer support to resolve these issues.
Some users may need help finding the option to cancel Tudum, especially if unfamiliar with the Tudum website.
Visit “My Account” on the website or consult the help center.
Issues regarding refunds
Tudum subscriptions may not be refunded for unused portions. Review Tudum’s refund and cancellation policy to determine whether you are eligible for a refund before automatically renewing. Don’t hesitate to contact Tudum’s customer support team for assistance with a refund.
Non-cancellation of a subscription
Some users may need help to cancel their Tudum subscription despite following the proper steps. For assistance in resolving the billing issue, they should contact Tudum customer support.
Subscription Cancellation Guide for Some Other OTT Platforms
What is the cost of Tudum?
Tudum provides its services for free to its registered users, but only for five days. To continue using this platform, you must purchase a subscription.
What is the cost of a Tudum subscription?
Tudum requires a $39.9 subscription fee after you have used up the free trial period. Subscribing to this service will enable you to continue to have access to the website and its services.
How to cancel the Tudum free trial?
Tudum will charge the credit card within minutes of entering the credit card information for the free trial. Credit card charges must be canceled so that your bank can reverse them.
Can I reactivate my Tudum account if I cancel it?
You can reactivate your account by logging into your profile and clicking the ‘Subscriptions’ tab.
Is there a fee for canceling my Tudum account?
No, there is no fee for canceling your Tudum account.
Canceling your Tudum subscription is straightforward and only requires a few steps. Follow the instructions in this article, and you will be unsubscribed in no time. Canceling is easy, straightforward, and you can always resubscribe if you change your mind. Now is the time to unsubscribe from Tudum.