Do you know How to Cancel Massage Envy Membership? Because canceling your membership depends on your subscription type and agreement. Ensure you know what kind of subscription and type of agreement you have. If the cancellation process is subject to a fee, you should carefully read your understanding before you attempt to unsubscribe.
When you have monthly subscribers, you can easily cancel, but if you have a membership that lasts a year, it is more complicated.
How to cancel massage envy membership?
- 1 How to cancel massage envy membership?
- 1.1 What Is Massage Envy Membership?
- 1.2 How much does Massage Envy Cost?
- 1.3 What is Massage Envy Membership Cancellation Contract?
- 1.4 How To Cancel Massage Envy Contract?
- 1.5 How to Cancel Massage Envy Membership?
- 1.6 Procedure Cancel Massage Envy Membership
- 1.7 How to Cancel Massage Envy Membership In Person?
- 1.8 Cancel your contract with Massage Envy by email
- 1.9 How to Get Out of Your Massage Envy Membership?
- 1.10 What is Massage Envy Cancellation Policy?
- 1.11 The Significance of Timing to Cancel Massage Envy Membership
- 1.12 Some More Cancellation Guide for other Platforms
- 1.13 Conclusion
- 1.14 FAQs
- 1.14.1 Can I cancel Massage Envy membership?
- 1.14.2 Can I cancel Massage Envy Membership Online?
- 1.14.3 Does Massage Envy offer a refund after a subscription is canceled?
- 1.14.4 Can I pause my Massage Envy subscription instead of canceling it?
- 1.14.5 Do you lose your Massage Envy credits if you cancel the service?
- 1.14.6 How long will it take to process my cancellation request?
What Is Massage Envy Membership?
Massage Envy is a spa dedicated to relaxing the body and promoting wellness. Pregnant women can also receive prenatal massages at the clinic, which specializes in deep tissue and full body massages.
A membership program is available to regular Massage Envy users and individuals who want to schedule individual massage appointments with the company.
A Massage Envy Membership provides members with unlimited massages, spa treatments, and other benefits. In addition to massage and facial treatments, spa memberships may also offer member-only specials, with some spa locations providing more than others. The Massage Envy monthly specials include free spa upgrades and discounts on various facials and body treatments.
How much does Massage Envy Cost?
Massage Envy is a national franchise for therapeutic massage. More than 900 locations of the national franchise in the United States offer affordable massage and spa services. Massage Envy is a franchise based on the concept of membership.
Members pay monthly dues similar to gym memberships. There is a $60 monthly fee for Massage Envy memberships, and let’s be honest, this can add up quickly. Therefore, people want to get out of their Massage Envy contracts.
What is Massage Envy Membership Cancellation Contract?
You will find the cancellation terms in your contract. There may be penalties for early cancellations, or you may need to give a certain amount of notice.
Canceling your monthly subscription should be easier if you are a subscriber every month. When you’re committed to a contract, you’ll find that canceling is more difficult (but still possible). There is a good chance you will pay fees if you cancel before your contract ends.
If you move more than 25 miles from a Massage Envy facility, or if your doctor provides a note stating that you cannot receive massages due to a medical condition, you can cancel your contract without penalty.
Contact your facility and ask for a copy of your contract if you do not have one.
How To Cancel Massage Envy Contract?
According to Massage Envy, the contract lasts for a year, after which it must be renewed monthly. It will be more difficult to cancel a one-year Massage Envy contract than monthly membership cancellations.
You must prove that you have moved at least 24 miles from the location where you signed the Massage Envy contract. Also, you can provide a medical certificate indicating that your health doesn’t permit massages. It is also possible that they may let off cancellations for some reasons that are exclusive to them.
Thus, we provide you with all the possible cancellation methods at Massage Envy that make the cancellation process hassle-free.
How to Cancel Massage Envy Membership?
Massage Envy members have the option of canceling their membership at any time. However, it is entirely dependent upon your contract and subscription plan. It will help to read the company’s cancellation policy to obtain additional information before starting the cancellation process.
While monthly subscribers can cancel their membership easily, annual members may need help completing the cancellation process. You can cancel your account if you meet two additional conditions.
Your Massage Envy membership can be canceled if you decide you no longer need massages or you cannot travel to the clinic.
The following steps should be taken to cancel massage envy membership:
You’ll require the following:
- Membership contract with Massage Envy.
- Identifying the details.
- You will receive information regarding your membership payments.
Procedure Cancel Massage Envy Membership
- To cancel your Massage Envy membership while it is on auto-renewal, you must provide written notice of 30 days.
- Make sure you have your membership contract and review its terms and conditions.
- You should write a letter. Please provide your full name, address, phone number, and the date you joined the club. Your termination should be explained in detail.
- You should deliver the letter to the front desk staff at your “home” Massage Envy clinic (the Massage Envy Spa location where your membership first began).
- Please inquire about the timetable for processing your cancellation with the staff member. Find out when your Massage Envy membership will expire and whether any further charges will be incurred once your cancellation has been processed.
- Confirm your cancellation by sending an email.
- As a result, your account has been terminated. Ensure the cancellation has been completed by examining your bank or credit card statement 30 and 60 days after.
How to Cancel Massage Envy Membership In Person?
- Your contract should be canceled by writing a letter to the Massage Envy company.
- Ensure that your full name, phone number, address, and date are written on your contract.
- The letter should be taken to the nearest Massage Envy and given to the front desk staff.
- Inquire with the staff when your membership will end and if there will be a fee.
- Ensure that you have received proof of your withdrawal.
Cancel your contract with Massage Envy by email
- Cancellation of Massage Envy membership by email.
- You may cancel your subscription by contacting Guestreferences@massageenvy.com.
- Please send an email containing all the information you require.
- The company should send you a confirmation email after you cancel your service.
How to Get Out of Your Massage Envy Membership?
Massage Envy’s agreement remains in effect for the remainder of the year. The following month, you must renew it.
If you decide to terminate your Massage Envy contract, you may need help. The 12-month plan should be evaluated compared to the cancellation fee for a monthly membership if you are currently enrolled.
You must prove that you have relocated to a new location at least twenty-four miles from the site where you signed the Massage Envy contract agreement.
Alternatively, you may provide a medical certificate stating that your health does not support your desire for massages and that you cannot receive massages. Depending on their reasoning, they may also permit cancellations.
Therefore, we have provided you with all the options for canceling your Massage Envy subscription to make the process as easy and stress-free as possible.
What is Massage Envy Cancellation Policy?
According to Massage Envy’s cancellation policy, you will not have any problems canceling your appointment if you fit any of the following criteria. For example,
- You move about 25 miles from the original residence, and no Massage Envy is nearby.
- A doctor’s note that asserts that a massage is harmful to your health is not appropriate.
The Significance of Timing to Cancel Massage Envy Membership
It is essential to know how long it will take to cancel a Massage Envy account since it only happens after some time.
In the first instance, Massage Envy states that it can take up to ten days to process a cancellation once you have emailed them a completed cancellation form. It would be best to wait until the day before your next bill before stopping, or you may still be charged.
After Massage Envy processes your cancellation form, you will have 60 days to utilize any remaining points. I was unaware I had credits, so having time to use them was nice. Because of this, I put off sending in the forms for a few days to use my points for as long as possible. But I ensured I didn’t get it within ten days of my next payment date so I wouldn’t be charged for another month.
Some More Cancellation Guide for other Platforms
It is easy to cancel Massage Envy membership. It is much easier to cancel a membership than it appears, whether you choose to do so online to save time and effort or visit the franchise location for a more personalized experience. Additionally, members of Massage Envy have the option of terminating their membership at any time.
Can I cancel Massage Envy membership?
Yes, You can cancel Massage Envy membership, don’t hesitate to contact your local Massage Envy to inquire about the cancellation process. Since Massage Envy is a franchise, this may vary from location to location.
Can I cancel Massage Envy Membership Online?
No. There is no way to cancel a Massage Envy membership online. It is only possible to cancel Massage Envy membership through the above methods.
Does Massage Envy offer a refund after a subscription is canceled?
No. In fact, if you cancel your subscription before the expiration date, you might be charged additional fees. It is best to cancel your monthly subscription at least 45 days before it is due in order to avoid unexpected charges.
Can I pause my Massage Envy subscription instead of canceling it?
Yes, Massage Envy lets its clients freeze their subscriptions for six months.
Do you lose your Massage Envy credits if you cancel the service?
Unused sessions will expire and be forfeited if unused sessions are not used within 60 days of membership cancellation.
How long will it take to process my cancellation request?
It takes to fulfill your cancellation request within 24 hours of receiving it.