In this article, we will talk about How to Cancel Hungryroot Subscription? but let me tell you, you may not like Hungryroot, but it offers ready-to-eat ingredients for quick dinners that are healthy and quick. It works for some people but not for others. They enjoy the simple recipes and precooked ingredients offered by Hungryroot, while others prefer ready-to-eat meals.
Let me help you if you are looking for a traditional meal delivery service that serves a family-friendly menu. It is possible that you would prefer Green Chef, a meal delivery service that we always rank highly. It is made with organic ingredients and is gluten-free.
How to Cancel Hungryroot Subscription Easily?
- 1 How to Cancel Hungryroot Subscription Easily?
- 1.1 What is Hungryroot?
- 1.2 How to Cancel Hungryroot Subscription?
- 1.3 How to Cancel Hungryroot Subscription in Details?
- 1.4 How to Customize Your Hungryroot Delivery?
- 1.5 How to Skip A Delivery in Hugryroot?
- 1.6 Refund Policy of Hugryroot
- 1.7 How much does a subscription to Hungryroot cost?
- 1.8 A Better Meal Delivery Service Experience
- 1.9 FAQs
- 1.10 Conclusion
The process to cancel Hungryroot subscription is easy, no matter what your reasons may be. You don’t have to do anything but follow my illustrated step-by-step instructions.
What is Hungryroot?
Hungryroot makes healthy eating fun and easy by delivering groceries and meals right to your door. A meal kit with everything you need for any meal simplifies the cooking process by enabling you to shop and cook online.
Hungerroot offers a wide range of nutritious meals for any diet, and you can customize the ingredients more than you would with most other meal delivery services. The company began as a vegan but now offers meats, dairy products, and other animal-based products.
Hungryroot offers both ready-to-eat meals and components that you can prepare yourself. It’s different from your typical meal delivery service. Hungryroot offers its customers a great deal of flexibility when it comes to choosing what goes in their meal plans, but that’s not the only thing flexible about Hungryroot.
You can change your subscription anytime. The following post will guide you through editing, skipping, or canceling your Hungryroot subscription.
How to Cancel Hungryroot Subscription?
The following steps should be taken in order to cancel Hungryroot Subscription:
- Click ‘Account‘ and then ‘Settings.’
- Then scroll down to ‘Account Details.’
- Click on ‘Edit‘ to the right of ‘Account Details.’
- Click on ‘Cancel Account
- Click ‘Continue to Cancel‘ on the ‘Hold Menu‘
- Choose a reason for cancellation and click ‘Continue.’
- Select ‘Cancel your Bundle‘
The Hungryroot support team can advise you on how to cancel your account via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Cancel Hungryroot Subscription in Details?
It is possible to cancel Hungryroot subscription online. You do not have to make a phone call or commit for an extended period.
You’ll get an extra delivery if you cancel Hungryroot subscription before the Monday or Thursday before your order ships. You can check your My Hungryroot to see when your order is finalized.
Follow these steps to cancel Hungryroot subscription:
- Go to your Account Settings. Log into your My Hungryroot account through the app or browser. You can access your settings by clicking Profile at the bottom of the app. Click Settings in the top right corner of your desktop or mobile browser.
- Select Cancel Account and then Continue to Cancel. Select Account Details from Settings, then expand it. You can cancel your account among the options. You can cancel or take a break from Hungryroot at any time. There are three options for pausing deliveries: four, six, and eight weeks. Hungryroot will send you a reminder one week before you resume deliveries if you decide to take a break. Select Continue to Cancel if you wish to cancel your subscription. It may seem like the process is complete, but there are two more steps to take.
- Please answer a few questions. Hungryroot asks you why you’re canceling your subscription before canceling it and for more details. This may bother some people, and I must admit that I prefer clean breaks with few questions. Answers can be selected with a couple of clicks, and this test is not graded, so you can choose whatever you want.
- You can cancel your subscription. It’s finally time to cross the finish line, but Hungryroot wants to ensure you don’t just want to skip a few deliveries or change your address. Clicking the Continue to Cancel button for the third time will allow you to provide more information about your cancellation.
Hungryroot should send you a cancellation confirmation email within minutes of submitting your request. After you log into your account, click Resume Deliveries to resume deliveries if you decide to return.
How to Customize Your Hungryroot Delivery?
Hungryroot allows you to customize your deliveries easily. How to do it:
- Click on the ‘Customize Page‘
- Empty your box by selecting ‘Clear Items‘ and then ‘Continue.’ You can also click the – next to a few products to remove them.
- Click the + next to products or combinations to add them.
- Click on the red bar at the bottom of the page when it reaches 100% to save your changes.
If you wish to change your box before it is shipped, you must do so before 3 PM EST on the Wednesday before it is shipped.
How to Skip A Delivery in Hugryroot?
Follow these steps to skip your Hungryroot delivery:
- Scroll down to the next delivery in ‘My Hungryroot.’
- Click on ‘Edit Delivery‘
- Select ‘Manage Calendar‘
- Skip your delivery by selecting the filled circle;
The number of deliveries that can be skipped ranges from one to four. Once you click ‘Manage Calendar,’ you must select the scheduled dates you wish to skip and click ‘Save.’
Refund Policy of Hugryroot
You can email email@example.com if you are unsatisfied with a particular Hungryroot product. If a refund is required, it will be granted on a case-by-case basis within 30 days after your delivery date. The refund process usually takes between 10 and 15 business days.
How much does a subscription to Hungryroot cost?
Subscription prices for Hungryroot depend on how many servings you need and how many recipes you want to try. There are various prices based on the number of meals you choose, from as little as $66 to as much as $135 per week. You may have to pay more for breakfast, snacks, or sweets.
A Better Meal Delivery Service Experience
The Home Chef is a great Meal Delivery Service that will not disappoint. The company serves 200 million meals a year, making it one of the best in the industry.
Here are some more meal delivery Services
How much is a Hungryroot subscription?
Hungryroot does not charge any fees. Weekly deliveries will be delivered to you automatically, but you can pause them at any time. There are three sizes of boxes available: small ($69/week), medium ($99/week), and large ($129/week). It consists of three or more two-serving meals plus snacks.
Are there healthier alternatives to Hungryroot?
If you’re looking for a healthier alternative, try Green Chef, which is organically certified. It emphasizes the use of organic produce, eggs, and meat. In addition, the main menu is varied, and vegetarians and vegans can also find plenty of options.
Does Hungryroot require a subscription?
Yes. Hungryroot delivers groceries weekly to help you stock your fridge with healthy and tasty food. Fresh selections are offered every Monday and Thursday.
When can you cancel a subscription?
If you wish to cancel hungryroot subscription before your order ships, you must do so by Monday or Thursday before your order ships to avoid being charged an extra delivery fee.
It’s easy to cancel Hungryroot subscription if doesn’t work out. You can handle the entire process through the website or app and won’t need to contact customer service.
Don’t forget to subscribe Aquila Resources Newsletter and Telegram channel to get the latest updates.