How To Cancel Home Chef Subscription Easily – There are a lot of meal kit delivery platforms available these days, as they cook food according to the preferences and requirements of customers. However, it is important to remember that the food you order and receive at your doorstep may contain only some of the necessary nutrients.
If you intend to prepare protein-rich food for loved ones imbued with love and affection, you can cancel your meal kits from any platform like Home Chef. The system allows you to cancel or pause a subscription without entering into additional contracts. If you wish to cancel your Subscription, you can choose any method that is convenient for you.
Suppose you are not satisfied with the quality of the food that Home Chef prepares and delivers and would rather switch to another food service due to the many already available. In that case, we suggest you cancel your Home Chef Subscription.
How To Cancel Home Chef Subscription Easily?
- 1 How To Cancel Home Chef Subscription Easily?
- 1.1 What is Home Chef?
- 1.2 How to Cancel Home Chef?
- 1.3 How To Cancel Home Chef Subscription Online?
- 1.4 How to Cancel Home Chef Subscription in Your Account From Phone Devices?
- 1.5 How To Cancel Home Chef Subscription Over The Phone Call?
- 1.6 How To Cancel Home Chef Subscription Via Email?
- 1.7 Important Considerations When Canceling a Home Chef
- 1.8 Reasons Why People Cancel Home Chef
- 1.9 How To Reactivate Your Home Chef Subscription
- 1.10 Best Home Chef Alternatives
- 1.11 FAQs
- 1.12 Conclusion
What is Home Chef?
The Home Chef subscription service is a well-loved and popular choice for people seeking tasty meal kits they can prepare easily, regardless of their cooking skills. It is a popular meal delivery service due to its customization options and range of preparation times. It’s like Blue Apron, which delivers wines perfectly paired with recipes you order.
How to Cancel Home Chef?
You can order meal plans from Home Chef that deliver fresh, preportioned, and quick-cooking food straight to your door. It is possible to cancel Home Chef subscription if you have grown unsatisfied with their meals or cannot afford them.
How can you do it if you want to cancel your Home Chef subscription without having to deal with stress? Below are step-by-step instructions to cancel Home Chef and some alternatives you might like.
How To Cancel Home Chef Subscription Online?
You can cancel Home Chef subscription on their website by following these steps…
- Visit Home Chef’s website and log in.
- The “Account” tab can be found in the upper right corner of the dashboard. Select “Account Settings” from the dropdown menu.
- The “Pause My Account” option is at the bottom of the left navigation tab.
- It will ask you why you’re pausing or canceling your Account. Share your reason by following the prompts.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you once your cancellation is confirmed.
How to Cancel Home Chef Subscription in Your Account From Phone Devices?
Steps to Cancel Home Chef subscription is very easy. You can do it directly from your Account.
Your payment method will determine the exact steps to follow.
- Go to your mobile device’s Google Play Store.
- Choose the Google account you used to subscribe to Home Chef.
- Click on Subscriptions
- Click Cancel Subscription on Home Chef
If you don’t see it here, it means you already canceled it or purchased your Subscription elsewhere.
iOS or iPad Devices
- On your device, open the Settings app
- On the top right, click your profile picture
- Click on Subscriptions
- You can find Home Chef in the subscription list
- Click on Home Chef and select Cancel when you find it
A cancel button doesn’t appear if you’re no longer subscribed or your Subscription wasn’t purchased through Apple.
How To Cancel Home Chef Subscription Over The Phone Call?
The process of cancel Home Chef Subscription over the phone takes a little longer than it does through their website or mobile app. You can take the following steps which is mentioned below
- Contact Home Chef’s customer service department at (872) 225-2433.
- Inform the customer service representative that you wish to cancel your Account.
- To verify your identity and locate your Account, Home Chef’s representative will ask for your account information.
- Additionally, the representative may ask you for your reason for canceling and may try to offer you a promotion or discount.
- The company will cancel your Account if you still wish to cancel it.
- Make sure to ask them for an email confirmation before leaving the call.
How To Cancel Home Chef Subscription Via Email?
If you cancel your Account over email, you’ll need to wait for a response from their customer support team to cancel your Account. This is the best option if you want a written record of contacting them to cancel your Account.
Follow these steps to cancel your Home Chef Subscription via email
- You can cancel your Account by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Cancel Account.”
- Include your name, email address, and the reason for canceling your Account in the body of the email.
- If your Account has been canceled, a customer service representative will confirm that it has been done.
- Please check your email for a confirmation email from Home Chef that confirms your account cancellation has been successful.
The best thing you can do if you do not receive an email stating that your Account has been canceled is to contact Home Chef’s customer support.
Important Considerations When Canceling a Home Chef
- There are several factors to consider when you cancel Home Chef subscription.
- It may be best to pause your Account until you are certain you don’t want your Home Chef subscription anymore. Choosing “Schedule your restart date” will give you sufficient time to make a decision.
- Reactivating your Account is as simple as following their meal kit recipes, even if you cancel it. It won’t be deleted when you cancel your Account, so you can always reactivate it later.
- Make sure you cancel before the delivery deadline for next week. You won’t receive any meal kits if you cancel before Friday, 12 PM CST. You will still be charged for next week’s delivery if you cancel after that time because your order is already being processed.
Reasons Why People Cancel Home Chef
There are many reasons why people may want to cancel their Home Chef subscription, including:
While Home Chef prides itself on being one of today’s most affordable meal kit services, the price per serving of $6.99 is still quite steep, depending on your family size. For example, a family of six eating Home Chef meal kits twice daily would spend approximately $84 per day or $2,520 monthly. There is no doubt that this is more expensive than doing your grocery shopping.
The Home Chef meal kits offer plenty of variety, but not everyone will enjoy every single one. While some people become accustomed to the varieties over time, others realize they do not enjoy them. Eating the foods you want still has something more appealing about it.
The availability of Home Chef is not important, but the subscriber’s availability is. It is only sometimes possible for people to prepare meal kits from Home Chef at home. Preparing meal kits may seem like a fun idea when you start out, but soon you realize it’s still more work than ordering takeout or eating out.
The Home Chef service is a great choice that many people love and enjoy. The Home Chef meal kit service delivers directly to your doorstep if you’re looking for meal kit delivery.
How To Reactivate Your Home Chef Subscription
It is very simple to reactivate or unpause your Home Chef Subscription if you change your mind. Here are the steps you need to take…
- Visit the Home Chef website or app to log into your Account.
- Click the “Reactivate” button near the top of the screen.
- You will be guided through the process of confirming your plan settings, payment details, and next food box.
Best Home Chef Alternatives
- Blue Apron
Is it hard to cancel Home Chef?
Home Chef makes it easy for you to cancel your Subscription. If you wish, you can skip orders or cancel Home Chef Subscription at any time for as long as you desire.
Is Home Chef a monthly subscription?
It is possible to receive your orders weekly, biweekly, or monthly. Your subscription frequency can be adjusted by clicking Account in the upper right corner of your dashboard, selecting Account Settings, and then clicking Subscription.
Hopefully, you were able to cancel or pause your Subscription to Home Chef, regardless of what you needed, in time without any additional charges. You can now compare Home Chef with other food services, such as Freshly, Blue Apron, and EveryPlate, and decide if you’d like to stick with it.
Don’t forget to subscribe Aquila Resources Newsletter and Telegram channel to get more regular updates.