How To Cancel Fubotv Subscription – The FuboTV streaming service focuses on live sports programming from the United States. Additionally, several popular shows, news items, and films are available. As a result, sports enthusiasts cannot only subscribe, but there is also interest for everyone in the family.
Suppose you no longer require fuboTV services for any reason, such as no longer having the opportunity to use them, wanting to test another streaming service, or taking a vacation from them. In that case, you are free to cancel your Subscription anytime.
How To Cancel Fubotv Subscription Easily?
- 1 How To Cancel Fubotv Subscription Easily?
- 1.1 Cancel Fubotv Subscription On FuboTV?
- 1.2 How to Cancel Fubotv Subscription Online?
- 1.3 Can I cancel Fubotv subscription on Apple TV?
- 1.4 How to cancel FuboTV subscription on Roku?
- 1.5 How to cancel FuboTV subscription iOS Devices?
- 1.6 How to Cancel Fubotv Subscription On Android?
- 1.7 How Do You Cancel FuboTV Subscription on Amazon Fire TV?
- 1.8 What Is The Cancellation Policy For Fubotv?
- 1.9 Is there a free trial for FuboTV? How Do You Cancel Your FuboTV Free Trial?
- 1.10 What Happens If I Cancel FuboTV Subscription Or Trial?
- 1.11 Will I be refunded if I cancel fuboTV subscription?
- 1.12 Can I reactivate my fuboTV subscription later?
- 1.13 Subscription Cancellation Guide for Some Other Platforms
- 1.14 Conclusion
- 1.15 FAQs
- 1.15.1 Can I cancel FuboTV Subscription at any time?
- 1.15.2 Can I cancel FuboTV before the 14-day free trial period ends?
- 1.15.3 If I pause my Fubo subscription, what will happen?
- 1.15.4 What are the different options available during the free trial period of FuboTV?
- 1.15.5 Does FuboTV work on Amazon Fire TV Sticks for free?
Cancel Fubotv Subscription On FuboTV?
Subscriptions to FuboTV can be terminated directly from FuboTV website.
FuboTV provides the Fubo TV service.
- Please use your Facebook, Apple, or Google credentials to log in.
- The existing profile should be selected.
- You can edit your profile by selecting the profile sign at the top right of the page.
- Choose “My Account.”
- Select Subscription & Billing from the left-hand menu. Please click on the link.
- Please cancel your membership. This should go at the top or the bottom of the page.
- The possibility of a confirmation window. Consider canceling your membership instead of pausing.
- Please select Cancel My Trial and confirm your decision.
- Please do not click Continue Watching or Redeem Offer to cancel your membership.
- Reasons for the cancellation are optional.
- There will be a confirmation page confirming the cancellation.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you regarding the cancellation.
How to Cancel Fubotv Subscription Online?
- Cancellation instructions for Fubotv subscriptions online.
- You should launch your web browser and visit the Fubo website. From the menu, choose “Account Settings.“.
- Click the cancel subscription icon once you have located it.
- It would be best to document the reasons for suspending or resuming your work.
Can I cancel Fubotv subscription on Apple TV?
Following these steps, you can cancel FuboTV subscription on Apple TV.
- Start by turning on the television and selecting a setting.
- Select Accounts from the menu.
- Then, select ‘Manage Subscriptions‘ under subscriptions.
- The Fubo TV option can be found in this menu.
- Choose “Cancel Subscription” to finish the process of canceling.
How to cancel FuboTV subscription on Roku?
This section will demonstrate how to cancel Fubotv subscription on Roku.
- Start by logging in to the Roku website with your credentials.
- Sign up for a Fubo TV subscription. Click Unsubscribe from the right side of the listing.
- Once you have selected the Unsubscribe option, click Yes.
How to cancel FuboTV subscription iOS Devices?
Follow these simple instructions to cancel FuboTV subscription on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad.
- Open the settings app on each device.
- Choose iTunes & App Store from the menu.
- Choose ‘Apply ID‘ from the drop-down menu.
- Click on ‘View Apple ID.’
- Search for FuboTv subscriptions.
- Choose either Cancel Trial or Cancel Subscription from the drop-down menu.
- The final step in the process is to tap Confirm.
How to Cancel Fubotv Subscription On Android?
If you have an Android phone, you can cancel FuboTV subscription via a web browser or the Google Play Store.
- Open the Google Play Store application.
- You must sign in with the account you used to complete the transaction.
- Start by visiting the Google Play Store. Ensure that you are signed in to the correct Google account if you have more than one.
- Go to the Subscriptions tab to view all of your subscriptions.
- Following the selection of FuboTV, tap Cancel Subscription.
- It will successfully terminate your Subscription.
How Do You Cancel FuboTV Subscription on Amazon Fire TV?
Here are the steps you need to take if you are using Fubo TV on your Amazon Fire TV and want to stop it from using the Firestick TV.
Step 1: Activate your Amazon Fire TV by logging in.
To get started, you must first turn on and connect your Amazon Fire TV to the Internet. You must follow these steps once you have turned it on or enabled it.
Step 2: Visit the main page
The home screen is where all your apps, feeds, and networks can be found. Go to Subscription and locate the service that you wish to cancel.
A pop-up window will appear when you click Actions, showing you all the available options.
Step 3: Locate Cancel Your Subscription and click on it.
To cancel your Fubo TV subscription, click Cancel Subscription.
There are only three steps to follow! It is optional for you to wait in a queue for the following individual to stop it. You can always choose this option.
What Is The Cancellation Policy For Fubotv?
Upon cancellation of your free trial, you will have access to FuboTV until your free trial period ends. As a result, if you signed up through FuboTV’s website, you can no longer access it.
Following the cancellation of your FuboTV premium membership, you will have access until the end of your current monthly cycle. We want to remind you that FuboTV does not refund purchased or partial months of service. You should contact your bank to prevent FuboTV from charging you unintentionally.
Is there a free trial for FuboTV? How Do You Cancel Your FuboTV Free Trial?
All new subscribers to FuboTV are entitled to a free trial period. Signing up for FuboTV and purchasing a subscription plan will give you a free seven-day trial. During the Free Trial period, you will have the opportunity to learn more about FuboTV and the benefits you can obtain from it. It is possible to avoid being charged if you cancel the free trial before it expires, as if you are one day late, the original plan will be charged.
What Happens If I Cancel FuboTV Subscription Or Trial?
If you terminate your fuboTV free trial, you will no longer have access to the benefits you previously had, such as 250 hours of cloud DVR storage, more than 100 live channels, etc. Subscriptions provide access to the features until the Subscription expires.
Will I be refunded if I cancel fuboTV subscription?
Unfortunately, no. FuboTV’s cancellation policy states that a refund will not be provided if you cancel your membership. To prevent conversion to a paid subscription, it is recommended that you terminate your free trial before the expiration date.
Can I reactivate my fuboTV subscription later?
FuboTV will discontinue your free trial if you are on it. If you have already paid for a subscription month, FuboTV will allow you to complete your current billing month before canceling permanently. Your account will remain active so that you can renew it later but will no longer be billed.
Subscription Cancellation Guide for Some Other Platforms
This is the easy steps cancel FuboTV subscription is a straightforward process. Follow the instructions in this article to complete the process. It is important to note that canceling your Subscription does not result in the deletion of your account.
If you cancel your Apple, Google, or Roku subscription, you can still access your account until the end of the billing cycle. However, if you cancel your Subscription through the official website, you will no longer be able to access the service.
Can I cancel FuboTV Subscription at any time?
In the absence of cancellation, your Subscription will be renewed automatically each month until you cancel it. You can cancel your Subscription at any time after the current billing cycle to ensure that it does not renew.
Can I cancel FuboTV before the 14-day free trial period ends?
To avoid being charged for the monthly Subscription, cancel your account before your free trial period ends.
If I pause my Fubo subscription, what will happen?
After the pause period has ended, your fuboTV subscription will automatically reactivate, and your credit card will be charged for the next month’s Subscription.
What are the different options available during the free trial period of FuboTV?
It is possible to try three of the four primary alternatives for free for seven days before making a purchase.
Does FuboTV work on Amazon Fire TV Sticks for free?
Unfortunately, FuboTV’s streaming service is not accessible to Amazon Fire TV Stick users.