Are you looking for an easy guide on How to Cancel Freshly Subscription? Nowadays, Our fast-paced world leaves little time for anything else. It is impossible to cook healthy foods regularly. As a result, various food delivery services have emerged. Freshly is one such company that provides freshly prepared, nutrient-dense foods.
Millions of people choose this meal-delivery service over other meal-delivery services that are not gluten-free, preservative-free, refined-sugar-free, or artificial ingredient-free.
Furthermore, Freshly offers food that meets your dietary requirements. You can choose your meal plan with this subscription-based service. It is possible to cancel your Freshly Subscription if you are shifting to a new place or have time to cook at home.
Even though Freshly aims to save you time and effort by preventing you from preparing meals, the service is expensive. For those who decide Freshly isn’t worth the money or want to try something new, we deliver information on how to cancel Freshly Subscription.
How to Cancel Freshly Subscription Easily
- 1 How to Cancel Freshly Subscription Easily
- 1.1 How to Cancel Freshly Subscription?
- 1.2 Consider the Alternative Way
- 1.3 Can You Pause Your Freshly Subscription?
- 1.4 Other Alternatives of Freshly
- 1.5 FAQs
- 1.6 Conclusion
Meal delivery services allow you to cancel your subscription if you find that they are not a good fit for your lifestyle. Considering the cost of being trapped in a subscription, it can be worth taking note of this feature.
The cancellation process with Freshly is incredibly straightforward. According to my extensive research, Freshly offers one of the easiest meal delivery service cancellation processes. Despite Freshly’s gluten-free menu, you might want something different if you want a subscription.
How to Cancel Freshly Subscription?
You can cancel Freshly subscriptions from different platforms anytime by following the steps below.
How to Cancel Freshly Subscription On PC
- Open the browser and go to freshly.com.
- Click on the Login option to Sign in.
- From the top right, click your name to open Settings.
- From My Subscription, choose Cancel Subscription.
- To cancel Freshly, complete the short survey.
How to Cancel Freshly on Android Device
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- On the menu, select “Subscriptions.”
- Click Freshly – Food Delivery subscription
- Then click “Cancel Subscription.”
How to Cancel Freshly On iOS
- Open the Freshly app on your iOS device from the apps section.
- Go to Account and select Manage Subscriptions.
- Then click on the Cancel Subscription button.
- To cancel Freshly, answer a few questions.
How to Cancel Your Freshly Subscription on Phone Call
You can cancel your Freshly subscription by phone call:
- Call 1-844-373-7459
- You can cancel your subscription by asking the advisor
- Please provide them with the information they need
- Get a confirmation message
- Keep the confirmation in case there are any future charges you didn’t agree to
Consider the Alternative Way
You can skip the deliveries if you don’t want to cancel the subscription. If you would like to exit Freshly temporarily, this is the best option. It is currently possible to skip up to three weeks ahead of time. Select the orders you want to skip from the Deliveries section and click the Skip Week button to skip the deliveries.
Can You Pause Your Freshly Subscription?
You cannot pause a Freshly subscription but skip deliveries as often as you want. It is possible to skip individual days or entire weeks from the website or the app.
It doesn’t matter which option you choose for skipping:
- Go to your Account page
- Go to the Deliveries section
- Under a delivery day, click Skip or scroll down and click Skip Week.
To avoid getting charged again, cancel or skip your orders a few days before the billing date. Freshly will send you an email every week with the billing date. Your account also has this information in the Deliveries section.
Other Alternatives of Freshly
Does Freshly Offer Refunds?
Its Terms and Conditions do not mention a refund policy, but its customer service often offers refunds or in-store credits upon complaints.
What is Freshly?
Freshly aims to provide fresh food to its customers, as its name suggests. They serve delicious meals prepared by professional chefs and ready to eat minutes after being picked up.
How Many Types of Meals Do You Get Freshly?
Freshly offers you a staggering 30 rotating meal choices every week. It includes breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks, excluding desserts. The menu has zero processed sugars, zero carbs, and 100 percent gluten-free items.
You can cancel Freshly subscription no matter what device you are using. As soon as you cancel your account, Freshly will send you a confirmation email. Log in to your account and look at deliveries to see if your subscription was canceled. Simply because Freshly is gluten-free doesn’t mean you have to commit. You can order well-priced, diet-friendly meals via other meal delivery services to ensure you get the nutrients you need without compromising taste or budget.