Are you looking for a guide on How to Cancel Factor Meals Subscription or Membership? Because of it’s price? or you are switching to another food delivery service. If you wish to cancel your factor subscription, Factor Meals offers an easy way through their mobile app, website, & support team.
Even if you cancel your subscription in the middle of the month, you can still use your existing plan until it expires. If you are still deciding whether to cancel or you won’t to take a break, you can skip or pause your subscription plan anytime.
How to Cancel Factor Meals Easily [2023 Updated]
- 1 How to Cancel Factor Meals Easily [2023 Updated]
- 1.1 What Is Factor?
- 1.2 How To Cancel Factor Meals Subscription?
- 1.3 How to Cancel Factor Meals Subscription in Browser?
- 1.4 How to Cancel Factor Meals Subscription on Mobile App
- 1.5 Can I Cancel Factor Meals Subscription via Support (Call or Email)?
- 1.6 What is the weekly cost of factor meals?
- 1.7 How to Skip a Week on Factor Meals Subscription?
- 1.8 Best Alternatives of Factor
- 1.9 FAQs
- 1.10 Conclusion
What Is Factor?
Factor is a well-known food delivery service among health-conscious consumers. Factor allows you to plan meals by taking care of the details and selecting the options that suit your preferences. They offer a flexible subscription system, which allows you to add or cancel whenever you like.
Factor is a boon if you want to eat right and healthy but are also short of time to plan or prepare your meals. Factor is a Meal Delivery Service that offers fresh, healthy food prepared by chefs according to your preferences. In Factor, you can choose your meal courses based on your diet plans, and dieticians will add health.
When it comes to health and flavor, this is the only option you need to consider. You can easily subscribe to a plan, and you can easily unsubscribe as well.
How To Cancel Factor Meals Subscription?
It is very adaptable, and you have plenty of choices to trim calories when using Factor. As you use the service longer, you will discover it becomes more costly. Factor’s vegan and vegetarian menu options are limited, so some may have better choices.
It is easy to pause or cancel Factor subscription, as you do not need to provide a reason. You still get the same price if you purchase using Factor’s exclusive discount. If you’re considering canceling Factor, regardless of your reasons, read this tutorial, which contains detailed instructions.
How to Cancel Factor Meals Subscription in Browser?
- Log in to your Factor Meals account at the official website.
- Select Settings from your Factor account.
- Select Plan Settings on the left side of the page.
- Choose Deactivate My Plan from the Status menu.
- Select the reason for cancellation and click Cancel Anyway.
- To cancel your subscription immediately, click Deactivate Now.
How to Cancel Factor Meals Subscription on Mobile App
- Open the Factor app on your mobile device and log in.
- In the top right, tap on the Horizontal lines.
- Click Settings, then select Plan Settings.
- Select Deactivate My Plan from the Status menu.
- Then tap Cancel Anyway.
- Select the reason for cancellation and tap Deactivate My Plan.
Can I Cancel Factor Meals Subscription via Support (Call or Email)?
Yes. You can cancel your subscription by contacting Factor Support. You can reach them via phone or email.
- To reach Factor Meals Support, Give a Call on 888-573-5727 from 6am-11pm ET Monday-Friday and 7am-7pm ET on Saturday and Sunday. If you are from Canada then Give them a Call on +1 807 790 2770 from 8am-10pm on Monday to Wednesday, 8am-8pm on Thursdays and 8am-5pm on Fridays.
- You can cancel your subscription by sending a Mail with your registered name and email to email@example.com.
You can still use your account after Canceling Factor Meals Subscription and reactivate it anytime you want.
What is the weekly cost of factor meals?
Factor Meals cost varies depending on the size and frequency of your orders. It is possible to order meals for 4, 8, 12, or 16 people, and how often you would like to order (weekly, biweekly, or monthly). The cost of each meal begins at $9. Depending on which dishes are selected, the price may vary by 50. A weekly order of 4 meals would cost $38, an order of 8 meals would be $76 per week, a weekly order of 12 meals would be $114 per week, and a weekly order of 16 meals would be $152.
Furthermore, discounts for first-time customers, volume discounts for larger orders, and recurring subscription discounts are available.
How to Skip a Week on Factor Meals Subscription?
Factor Meals’ official website or app allows you to skip your subscription for a week. During the week that you have paused, you won’t be charged.
- Sign in to your Factor Meals account.
- Choose the date you want to skip from your upcoming delivery date.
- Choose the Skip or Change Delivery option now.
- To skip a week, select Skip Week.
Best Alternatives of Factor
Can I Cancel My Factor Subscription?
A key benefit of Factor is its ability to enable you to Subscribe to a meal plan and even Cancel your Subscription whenever you feel the need to do so. It is possible to cancel your Factor Meal subscription at any time. After following a few simple steps, you will be able to do so. Changing your meal plans or pausing them at any time is also possible.
Is it easy to cancel Factor Meals Subscription?
Yes, it’s easy. You can cancel Factor Meals in 3 easy steps. You only need to access your account (through the website or mobile app) and select Deactivate My Plan. Your account will not be deleted, so you can return any time by reactivating it.
Does Factor Offer a Refund for a Week’s Meal?
Yes. The Factor offers refunds. You can claim a refund through the Support helpline or mail within 5 days if you are unsatisfied with the service or received a defective item in the week’s meal. Depending on the case, the support team will issue a full or partial refund.
Does Factor Charge Weekly Or Monthly?
It is best to go for weekly subscriptions if you want fresh, healthy meals. You can choose from various healthy and delicious diet options at Factor’s weekly subscriptions.
It is ideal for those who cannot eat healthily for various reasons to use Factor meal delivery services. With their easy subscription management system, you can cancel or add a service with one click to concentrate on enjoying healthy and tasty food. You can pause or cancel your subscription by following the steps discussed above. Likewise, you can cancel EveryPlate subscription.
Don’t forget to subscribe Aquila Resources Newsletter and telegram channel to get latest updates.