Do you want to know how to cancel brainly subscription? Here is where you will find all the information you need. A popular online academic problem-solving platform, Brainly allows students to ask questions and get answers from other students.
Brainly is used by millions of people worldwide to solve their problems and learn. It was founded in 2009, similar to Chegg, and is now available worldwide.
The Brainly Tutor or Brainly subscriptions allow you to ask and answer unlimited questions, despite the freemium model. It’s unfortunate, but many Brainly users are considering canceling their subscriptions.
The steps we have described below will help you accomplish the same. You can permanently cancel Brainly subscription by following the instructions below. To do that, follow the steps below. You can also learn about how to Cancel Netflix Subscription?.
How to Cancel Brainly Subscription Easily [2023 Updated]
- 1 How to Cancel Brainly Subscription Easily [2023 Updated]
- 1.1 What is Brainly?
- 1.2 Can I Cancel my Brainly Subscription?
- 1.3 How To Cancel Brainly Subscription?
- 1.4 How Do You Delete Your Brainly Account?
- 1.5 Why Cancel Brainly Subscription?
- 1.6 Can You Get a Refund When You Cancel Brainly Subscription?
- 1.7 Some Best Alternatives of Brainly
- 1.8 Cancellation Guide for Some OTT Platforms
- 1.9 FAQs
What is Brainly?
Brainly is one of the best online platforms for students or learners to solve their problems. There is an option for users to post questions, and you will be able to get answers to those questions. It is also possible for the person who knows the answer to answer community questions.
Brainly banned live chats to prevent users from asking unwanted questions and receiving abusive responses. The reason for deleting a Brainly account can be attributed to several factors. Another reason for the user to delete their accounts is email spam.
Can I Cancel my Brainly Subscription?
To answer your question, let me explain. Does Brainly allow you to cancel your subscription? If you want to cancel your Brainly subscription, you can do that. If you wish to cancel your subscription, you can do so without facing any issues.
You can cancel your Brainly subscription, whether you are using the Brainly app on your device or the Brainly web app, without any issue. Below, we describe how to accomplish this. You can cancel your subscription easily by following the steps below.
How To Cancel Brainly Subscription?
The Brainly Plus app and Website can be accessed via both iOS and Android devices. Depending on the channel or platform you used previously for obtaining the subscription, cancellation depends on the method.
How to Cancel Brainly Subscription on the Website?
If you have signed up for Brainly Plus through its official Website, then you can cancel your subscription by following these steps:
- Go to the official Brainly website from any device.
- Select the ‘Login‘ button from the upper right corner of the page.
- To log in, enter the required credentials.
- Next, click the ‘Profile icon.’
- From the menu prompted on your screen, select ‘Account Settings.’
- Then, click on the ‘Subscription‘ button.
- To complete the process, click ‘Cancel my Subscription.’
So, the above-mentioned methods are what you can choose to cancel your Brainly subscription.
How to cancel Brainly subscription on an Android device?
Here are the steps you need to perform:
- Open your Android device’s Google Play Store app.
- Access the ‘Menu‘ tab by clicking the hamburger icon with three horizontal lines.
- Now, scroll down to the ‘Subscriptions‘ section.
- The next step is to select ‘Brainly Plus‘ from the list provided.
- Click on the ‘Cancel subscription option
- For the cancellation process to be successful, follow the instructions carefully.
How to cancel Brainly subscription on an iOS device?
Brainly subscriptions can be canceled through the App Store if you use an iPhone or other iOS device.
The steps to follow are:
- To begin, open the settings app on your device.
- Select your ‘Profile Name.’
- Scroll down to find the Subscriptions section.
- Click on the ‘Subscriptions‘ tab once you find it
- Locate the ‘Brainly Plus subscription‘ you wish to cancel in the next step.
- Tap the ‘Cancel Subscription‘ button.
- Choose ‘Confirm‘ to complete the process.
Following these steps, Apple will send you a confirmation email confirming your subscription cancellation has been successful.
How Do You Delete Your Brainly Account?
If you cancel Brainly subscription, your subscription will no longer be automatically renewed monthly. However, it will not close your account. The account will be downgraded to a standard account instead. You can delete your Brainly account by following these steps:
- Go to your account and log in.
- Go to your profile settings.
- Go to the Privacy section and click “Delete Account.”
Why Cancel Brainly Subscription?
It is possible to cancel brainly subscription from this platform for many reasons. The following are some of the most common reasons you should do that.
- You can cancel your Brainly subscription if you don’t find it useful and want to use another study questions-answering platform. This may be the reason people cancel their subscriptions on this platform.
- Students mostly use Brainly. It is possible for students to cancel their subscriptions if they prefer to avoid paying for questions and answers. It is possible to cancel your subscription if the subscription price is too high. This could be one of the reasons for canceling your subscription.
- It is not a good idea for students to use Brainly to get homework answers. You can cancel Brainly’s subscription if you see your child using the app for such activities. This could be a reason to end your subscription to this popular education platform.
Can You Get a Refund When You Cancel Brainly Subscription?
If you cancel Brainly, you will no longer receive recurring payments, but you will not receive a refund. All payments are final regardless of how often you pay, whether monthly, semiannually, annually, or any other period.
The Brainly Plus subscription does not offer refunds for unused time. It is possible to take full advantage of your Brainly Plus subscription by using it until the subscription expires at the end of the term at which you renewed it.
Some Best Alternatives of Brainly
The following are some alternative learning services that are better than Brainly.
Chegg is another popular online tutoring service. It offers students various educational services, such as online tutoring, homework assistance, textbook rentals, scholarship searching, etc.
The education technology company Numerade can be preferred over Brainly in terms of competition. It is an online educational platform for students that provides a variety of educational resources, such as videos, tutorials, and interactive simulations.
Many online learning platforms offer virtual flashcards, quizzes, and study games. One of the most popular is Quizlet. There is also an extensive database library where you can access a wide variety of education services provided by the service.
Cancellation Guide for Some OTT Platforms
What happens if you cancel Brainly subscription?
No matter what your subscription status is, you will be able to access all of your content. You can still access your Brainly account even if you cancel your subscription.
It will, however, immediately downgrade you to the basic plan. There will be no ad-free experience, and you will be limited in your access to content. The good news is that you can still access all your previous questions and answers even if you cancel brainly subscription.
How Much Does Brainly Subscription Cost?
There are two different subscription plans currently offered by Brainly Plus: Semi-Annual ($18), billed every six months unless canceled. It costs $24 for an annual subscription, which is billed once a year unless canceled. On average, this option costs $2 per month.
will deleting my brainly account stop charging me?
No. If you delete your Brainly account, your subscription will not be automatically canceled. You should manually cancel your subscription to avoid getting charged for renewal.
will brainly give me a refund?
Your Brainly Subscription is refundable if you cancel it within 7 (seven) days after purchasing it without charge.
How do I manage my brainly subscription?
You can read the above article in order to manage your brainly subscription.
Does Brainly Have Free Trial?
The Brainly Basic experience is free, even though Brainly doesn’t offer a free trial on all platforms. Only a select number of Brainly iOS and Android users can take advantage of our 7-day free trial.
Don’t forget to subscribe Aquila Resources Newsletter and Telegram channel to get the latest updates.