Are you looking for a way to cancel Apple Care subscription? There is a straightforward procedure for canceling Apple Care. This guide will discuss the steps you need to take to cancel your Apple Care subscription. Additionally, it provides guidance and information regarding the cancellation process.
How To Cancel Apple Care Easily?
- 1 How To Cancel Apple Care Easily?
- 1.1 What is Apple Care?
- 1.2 How To Cancel Apple Care On IOS Devices?
- 1.3 How To Cancel AppleCare On Mac?
- 1.4 How To Cancel Apple Care On Your Apple Watch?
- 1.5 How to Cancel Apple Care By Mail Or Fax?
- 1.6 How To Cancel Apple Care Subscription When Paid Upfront?
- 1.7 How To Cancel Apple Care Subscription on iTunes?
- 1.8 How Much Does Apple Care Cost?
- 1.9 How To Cancel Apple Care Subscription on the Music App?
- 1.10 Reasons For Canceling Apple Care
- 1.11 How To Change Apple Care Payment Method?
- 1.12 How to Cancel Apple Care for iPhone & Get a Refund?
- 1.13 Subscription Cancellation Guide for Some Other Platforms
- 1.14 FAQs
- 1.15 Conclusion
What is Apple Care?
AppleCare is an extended warranty offered by Apple that covers eligible products for Technical Support, hardware repair, and software support and offers one-stop service and support from Apple experts.
AppleCare products provide extended repair and technical support coverage to eligible Apple products such as iPhones, iPads, Macs, and Watches. It also provides coverage for accidental damage, with specialized coverage plans for businesses and organizations.
How To Cancel Apple Care On IOS Devices?
Follow the steps below to cancel your AppleCare subscription on iOS devices like your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
- At the top of the screen, click on your name.
- Tap the Subscriptions option from your Apple ID menu.
- From the list of active subscriptions on the screen, locate your AppleCare subscription.
- To cancel the AppleCare subscription, select the Cancel option.
How To Cancel AppleCare On Mac?
For those who have purchased their subscription to Apple Care from their MacBook, the steps that must be followed to cancel it are listed below.
- Open the App Store on your Mac.
- Click on your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click on “View Information” in the menu.
- Select the “Manage” option under the subscriptions section.
- The AppleCare subscription will appear in a list of all the active subscriptions on your Mac.
- To edit your AppleCare subscription, click the Edit button.
- Click on the cancel option on the screen and follow up if prompted.
How To Cancel Apple Care On Your Apple Watch?
Can you cancel your Apple Care subscription directly from your Apple Watch? You can follow these steps to accomplish this.
- Visit the Apple Store associated with your Apple Watch.
- The “Account” option can be found by scrolling through the menu.
- Click on Subscriptions to view a list of all your active subscriptions.
- Next, select the Apple Care subscription you wish to purchase from the list.
- Finally, select Cancel Subscription and follow the directions provided.
How to Cancel Apple Care By Mail Or Fax?
You can even send a written request to cancel your Apple Care. This can be done by sending the request by mail or fax. Ensure you send your Plan Agreement Number and a copy of your AppleC are plan’s original proof of purchase.
- Fax It: 916-405-3973.
- Send Request: Apple Care Administration, P.O. Box 149125, Austin, TX 78714-9125, U.S.
How To Cancel Apple Care Subscription When Paid Upfront?
If you have paid upfront for your AppleCare subscription and now need to terminate it, you will need some details. You should have your original sales receipt, your device’s serial number, and the Apple Care number for your device.
If you have all this information, here are the steps to cancel it.
- Head to the official Apple web browser.
- From the top menu, click on the Support option.
- Scroll through the list and click on the “Support” link.
- Click on “More.”
- Select the “Hardware Coverage” box.
- Next, click on the “Hardware Coverage Topics” option.
- Now, you will see the option to cancel your Apple Care plan. Select it.
- You can immediately speak with a customer support agent or leave your contact details for a callback.
As you do this, a customer support agent from Apple will connect with you and help you cancel your Apple Care subscription.
How To Cancel Apple Care Subscription on iTunes?
To cancel Apple Care using iTunes, you must open the application on your computer.
After opening the application, you must sign in using your Apple ID and password. Once logged in, click the “Account” tab at the top of the window, then select “View My Account.”
- Once you have accessed your account settings, scroll to the “Manage Your Apple Care” section.
- This section will allow you to view the status of your Apple Care coverage and also allow you to cancel it.
- To cancel your coverage, click on the “Cancel Coverage” button and confirm your cancellation by clicking on the “Confirm” button.
How Much Does Apple Care Cost?
Apple Care’s price varies depending on the model and level of coverage you select. These are some instances.
- Apple Care for iPhones costs $7.99 monthly or $149 upfront for two years of coverage.
- Apple Care for iPad costs $5.99 per month or $69 upfront.
- The cost of Apple Care for Mac starts at $169 for three years of coverage.
- Prices for Apple Care for Apple Watch start at $3.99 per month or $79 upfront for two years of protection.
The price of Apple Care for Mac starts at $169 for a three-year plan. Apple Care for Apple Watch is available for $79 upfront for two years of protection.
How To Cancel Apple Care Subscription on the Music App?
- Open the Music app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the “More” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap on “Manage Apple Care.”
- Tap on “Cancel Apple Care.”
- Enter your Apple ID & password and tap “Confirm.”
- Tap on “Yes, I’m sure” to confirm that you want to cancel your Apple Care plan.
Reasons For Canceling Apple Care
Apple Care subscriptions may need to be canceled for several reasons. The reason could be that you no longer possess an Apple device covered by the plan. There is also the possibility that you no longer require the protection AppleCare offers or that you can obtain similar protection elsewhere. In addition, you may feel that AppleCare is no longer a worthwhile investment.
How To Change Apple Care Payment Method?
Launch the Settings app on your iOS device if you wish to change the payment method for your Apple Care subscription. Click on your name at the top of the screen. Select Payment and Shipping from the menu.
Using your Apple ID, click the “Add Payment Method” button. In this section, you can enter a new payment method from which your subscription fee will be deducted in the future.
How to Cancel Apple Care for iPhone & Get a Refund?
Two factors determine refunds:
Cancellation timeframe: A refund is possible if you cancel within 30 days of your purchase—during the period following the purchase and the cancellation. Therefore, you will receive a full refund if you cancel your Apple Care plan within 30 days of purchasing it. If you cancel after 30 days of purchasing the plan, Apple will offer you a partial refund.
Apple Care coverage status and activities: You will receive a partial refund if you claim some services or make repairs. The amount of the unused portion of the plan will be refunded after Apple has deducted the cost of the repair.
Check the services claimed under your Apple Care plan by logging into Apple’s My Support portal using your Apple ID details, selecting the device with AppleCare coverage, and selecting the Recent Activity tab. Within 90 days, you will find the number of cases or repairs claimed under your plan.
Subscription Cancellation Guide for Some Other Platforms
How long does it take to get a refund after canceling my Apple Care plan?
After canceling an Apple Care Products plan, you may receive a refund within a specific timeframe, depending on the plan’s terms and conditions. Additionally, it is dependent on the date of purchase. The refund usually takes between 7 and 10 business days to be processed.
Can I cancel Apple Care plan through my device settings?
Apple Care can be canceled from your device’s settings if you have a monthly subscription. The subscription can be canceled by going to settings > [your name] > Subscriptions > Apple Care.
Can I cancel Apple Care plan before it expires?
Apple Care will refund you for any portion of the plan you have used if you cancel before it expires. Furthermore, the plan will remain active until your current billing cycle ends and will not automatically renew.
What are the alternatives to Apple Care?
Check out the warranty plans offered by the store where you purchased your Apple device. Furthermore, check your home insurance policy or contact local companies offering computer, tablet policies, etc.
Is AppleCare automatically renewed?
Until you cancel or the service expires, AppleCare will automatically renew each month. Your credit card will be charged at the beginning of each new billing cycle.
To Cancel Apple Care is a simple process, although it may involve several steps. It is essential to ensure the cancellation is successful on Apple’s end so the user does not continue to be billed. If the user is satisfied that the subscription has been canceled, they can have peace of mind knowing that their Apple Care plan is no longer in effect.
If you still facing problems after reading this guide How to Cancel Apple Care then let us know in the comment section, our team would help you fix your problem by replying to you in comment section.